- Believe in = When you believe in something or somebody you are sure that something or somebody exists.
- Break Down: If a vehicle or machine breaks down it stops working.
If a meeting, discussion or an agreement (including a relationship or marriage) breaks down it fails or stops working properly.
- Call Off: To Cancel a planned event or cancelling an event that is already started.
- Call Around: To visit someone for a short period of time.
- Cheer up: To start feeling happier or making someone happier.